Shop for a Cause

|
I love shopping. But what I enjoy even more is shopping in support of something I love. The National Wildlife Federation has a fantastic online shop, perfect for finding gifts for yourself or other nature/animal lovers. You can shop happily knowing that every purchase supports their cause! Here are a few things I love in their store.


Duncraft Window View Nest Box

I want one of these for my kitchen window. My daughter would get so excited (as would I!) to see real birds building and living in their nest. My mundane view of my neighbor's driveway would suddenly be transformed into a fascinating view into a bird's world. And it's pretty too.




Panda Bears Matching Game
icon
I'm always looking for new ways to teach my daughter about nature and animals. It's a topic she loves to hear about and I love sharing it with her. She has been really into the game Memory lately. She would love their animal memory games! They have frogs and wolves games too! These would make wonderful, unique gifts. (I'm already thinking about buying and putting things away for Christmas...)

iconThese bookmarks make great gifts for book lovers, and there's also an added bonus. For every bookmark purchased, a tree will be planted! They also have Plant a Tree jewelry and clothing as well!



If you don't need to shop but still want to support their cause, you can always stop by and make a donation of any amount.


Brand- 392x72

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails