Week of Weleda

|


My newest obsession hails from Australia but, luckily, can be found right down the street at my neighborhood Target. Weleda personal care products are 100% natural and completely free of synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colorants and raw materials derived from mineral oils, as well as genetically modified organisms (GMO's). Some of you may have seen their spa skincare and body products on the shelves of your local store, but they also have a line of men's products, baby products, holistic medicines and various other natural personal care products including deodorant and toothpaste.



I am not lucky enough to live near one of their luxury spas (New York, Tokyo or Paris) but I did get my hands on some of their products to create my own personal, all natural spa experience at home. This week I will be posting reviews of four different Weleda products as well as coupons and great deals for you to take advantage of. And who knows, maybe I'll even throw in a giveaway... ;)

In the meantime, learn more about the company and products by checking out their beautiful, info-packed website.
All pictures courtesy of Weleda

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails