Like Kashi Products? Be a Kashi Taste Tester!

|
I love Kashi products, particularly their Go Lean protein bars and breakfast cereals. It is nice to have a brand on the cereal isle that you can trust. Kashi does not fill their products with dyes, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Their food is proudly all natural and all yummy. Their interactive website is very cool too. I joined their community recently and have been challenging myself to everything from eating outside more to growing an herb garden and trying a new yoga pose. They're commitment to natural and healthy living is the repeated theme throughout the website. natural products

I also volunteered to be a member of their Taste Tester Panel. Giving my opinion on a couple of products only took a few minutes of my time, and as a thank you I received two coupons in the mail Saturday, each for a free box of any Kashi product valued at or under $5.00. Woohoo!

Check out their site for helpful articles, healthy recipes and even coupons!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails