Buy a Klean Kanteen and Support the Breast Cancer Fund!

|
Tuesday I posted on the dangers of BPA and its overwhelming presence in our food containers. In my post I provided you with a link to the Breast Caner Fund's page that offers a simple form for you to use to automatically contact your legislators and ask them to support the Ban Poisonous Additives Act of 2009. (I hope you all were compelled to do this!)


The Breast Cancer Fund is dedicated to keeping citizens informed about such legislation as well as educating consumers on the dangers of cancer causing toxins that are present in our products and environment. They are a very worthwhile charity that relies on the generosity of people like us. Thankfully sponsors like Klean Kanteen partner with them to help raise funds for their cause.


If you were already wanting to purchase some stainless steel bottles, sippy cups or sports bottles, now you can while also supporting The Breast Cancer Fund. Right now, $4.00 from every Klean Kanteen purchased will be donated to The Breast Cancer Fund so that they can continue their important work. Visit the Fund's online store during the month of June and order your pink Klean Kanteen today, and know that your dollars are helping to prevent cancer through education and activism!


Also, if you would like to donate to the Breast Cancer Fund, I am participating in their Virtual Climb Against the Odds on June 24th and need sponsors! See my blog post to find out how you can sponsor me (or join me!) and in turn support the Breast Cancer Fund.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails