All Terrain Product Review

|
Earlier this month I shared with you my review of my new favorite natural bug repellent by All Terrain, Herbal Armor. (You can read my full review of that product here.) All Terrain specializes in natural remedies for the outdoor enthusiasts. As a company started by nature lovers for nature lovers, their passion for the environment is evident in every aspect of the company. Their products are made of all natural, carefully chosen ingredients that provide the best results without compromising quality or safety. No toxic or environmentally harsh chemicals are used and they never test on animals. Their products are all contained in recycled and recyclable or biodegradable materials.

I recently had the opportunity to try out three more of their products: Aqua Sport SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen, Lip Armor Lip Balm SPF 25, and Aloe Gel Skin Relief.
What better testing ground for a sunscreen than a Texas beach on Memorial Day Weekend?
I covered myself, my husband and my daughter in AquaSport before heading out into the sun for a fun filled day on Surfside Beach.




From noon to 4:00 pm we played in the sand, splashed in the water and laid in the sun. We reapplied our AuquaSport once at around 2:00pm and the lip balm after eating. I was particularly worried that SPF 30 would not be enough for Olivia. After all- the major brands of children's sunscreen are now going up to 55 SPF! But once again All Terrain surprised me. The results were wonderful! When we piled into the car for the trip home none of us had even a hint of a sunburn!


It's a relief to find a sunscreen that is not only free of PABA and Parabens, but is also gentle on the eco-system (fully biodegradable), has no animal derived ingredients, is water proof, protects against both UVA and UVB rays, and is not greasy! It's safe and effective for children too. It doesn't sting eyes and it has a pleasant smell.


I love how easy it is to apply. It absorbs into the skin easily for durable
protection, unlike some that leave a white residue on the surface.


The lip balm was equally effective in soothing my lips and protecting them from the salty sea air and sun. Last year I tried Burt's Bees sunblock lip balm. It was effective but it went on white and stayed that way- not very attractive. All Terrain's goes on smoothly, coating the lips in a clear protective barrier.


The Aloe Gel is fantastic too! Even though I did not have a sunburn, my skin was a little brittle from the heat and the salt. I rubbed on the Aloe Gel and was surprised to see how fast my skin soaked it up. It was not greasy or slimy and gave my skin the refreshment it needed. It is also good for dry, cracked and chapped skin. My knees are always chapped from crawling around after my daughter. I've been using Aloe Gel to soothe and rehydrate them. It can also be used protecting minor cuts, scrapes and burns.


I have no complaints about these products. I love them! They are safe, effective and competitively priced. I am going through the Aloe Gel pretty fast, but at $7.99 for 5 oz. I can stock up for summer without breaking the bank. I can't wait to try the Aloe Gel Skin Repair!



You can purchase All Terrain products at Whole Foods and Target or directly from All Terrain's website.


Here are some great deals I found on line:

All-Terrain Aqua Sport Performance Sunblock, Very Water/Sweat Resistant SPF 30+, 3-Ounces (Pack of 2)$14.11


Saves you 29%



All Terrain - Lip Armor - Protection & Healing Balm SPF 25 $1.82


You save 54%!


Win All Terrain!


For those who have not already entered the All Terrain giveaway, do it now ! All Terrain is generously giving one lucky reader a product of their choice! If you have already entered to win, mention this review in a comment on the giveaway post for an additional entry!






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails