Here's their review:
What we love:
- The smell! Smells so much like yummy marshmallow we decided to taste the bubbles.
- Makes lots of bubbles! When they started to go away we turned the water on and they came back!
- The cute bottle. It looks like a toy and it's easy for us to squeeze out more bubbles!!
- Gentle. Didn't dry out our skin or irritate us.
What we don't love:
- The taste. We recommend not eating the bubbles. They do not taste as good as they smell. (I tried to tell them...)
What I love:
- All the above.
- That it is 99% natural and completely biodegradable.
- Not tested on animals.
- The company is so cool! Check out their wonderful website and fun blog! Very informative without being preachy. Also, all ingredients to every product are clearly given on this site for those who are curious. No secrets here. These guys really want to make a difference.
What I don't love:
- The bottle. It is super cute- which means my daughter will want to squeeze it and play with it and make more bubbles- making it near impossible to get her out of the bath without a semi-melt down. But, every good thing has its price right?
Overall? A+ Good clean fun can smell good too!