Derma e is a family owned and operated all natural skincare company based out of California that provides spa quality skincare without the harsh chemicals and dangerous toxins driven by a belief in healthy skin, a healthy world and a healthier environment. For 25 years they have pioneered the development of antioxidant skincare solutions, offering a line of over 90 products that are free of parabens and cruelty and are 100% vegetarian.
They recently sent me their award winning Microdermabrasion Scrub to try out. The exclusive formula delivers a variety of benefits:
- Magnesium oxide crystals from the Dead Sea buff away dull surface skin cells and help absorb excess oils
- Volcanic sand that is rich in Silica retexturizes skin without drying it out
- Pearl Powder encourages a more youthful appearance by softening, brightening and clarifying the skin
- Grapeseed Oil fights free radicals while protecting and toning capillaries
This formula has won several awards for its effectiveness in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars while giving skin a softer, and younger looking surface.
My face is extremely dehydrated, with layers of dry dead skin. I had my work cut out for me, but this scrub rose to the challenge. I have used it three times now and each time my skin is left smoother than before. Without all those layers of dead skin I feel like I can actually absorb some moisture now. My face is more hydrated and I am beginning to notice the lines around my mouth less. I have some deep scars on my cheek from childhood dog bites (a true animal lover that was not always loved back). I can't wait to see how those look after a few weeks! The scrub smells nice and goes a long way, which, combined with its effectiveness and all natural benefits, make it an absolute steal at only $32.50!
Buy It:You can buy this scrub online at Derma e's fantastic website. While you're there, check out some of their other fabulous products. I'm trying their Clear Vein® Crème Spider Vein/Bruise Solution next, so stay posted for that review!
This giveaway has closed.
Derma e has generously provided me with one extra Microdermabrasion Scrub to give away!
Enter to win by visiting the Derma e website. Check out some of their other products and leave a comment telling me what else you would like to try! Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!
For Additional Entries:
- Follow my blog and then leave a comment telling me or
- Subscribe to my blog via email (upper right side of page) and leave a comment telling me you did.
- Tell someone else about this giveaway! Leave a comment letting me know.
- Blog about it for TWO extra entries. Be sure to link back to this blog post and to Derma e, then leave your link in the comment along with your email address if it is not listed openly on your blog.